Skip to main content

Featured

Wolf & Badger - Trend Report

Wolf & Badger print magazine, The Sett. Read here  

Porcelain Print

Sunny weekends are starting to become a regular thing, which usually means a delightful stroll down to the nearest pub.  This time it was The Grapes, a pub owned by Sir Ian Mckellen (Gandalf) in East London.  A brief stroll down Limehouse Cut and we ready to take a seat in the sunshine overlooking the Thames.








I picked up this dress last weekend when ASOS had a 30% off code, I nearly bought it full price at £28, so was pretty pleased to get it for £19. The rest of the look is my usual style, a leather jacket and black ankle boots to tone down the girlyness.  Milkmaid braids are new for me too, not sure if I'm used to them yet!

Dress: ASOS, Jacket- Zara. Boots - Boohoo, Bag- Urban Outfitters



Comments

Popular Posts