Skip to main content

Featured

Wolf & Badger - Trend Report

Wolf & Badger print magazine, The Sett. Read here  

London Fashion Week Day 2

The Saturday of London Fashion week saw the likes of Orla Kiely, Ashish and was easily one of my favourite days.  I'm going to keep this post short and sweet and instead let the pictures do the talking. To read my official show reports go to pariscollective.fr.








These are my favourite shots from the Orla Keily show, such a fun presentation in comparison with some of the more serious shows.  The models paraded around the camp site with magnifying glasses, sat reading books or painting canvases in true summer camp style, to REM’s version of The Lion Sleeps Tonight.  I can't wait to get my hands on the zebra print tshirt seen above! Read the full report here...http://pariscollective.fr/orla-kiely-london-ss14/














Comments

  1. So jealous you got to go to LFW!! Looks like you had an amazing time

    xx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. incredibly gorgeous snaps, street fashion will always inspire;)
    let´s follow each other?
    www.helendushko.com


    Helen
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love London so much! I want to go back to this amazing city :)
    Hope you had a great time during the fashionweek :)
    Wish you a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts